Lead Campaigner (m/f/*)
The European Climate for Peace project team is looking for a
full time (37,5 hrs) / fixed-term contract until March 31, 2024
This is an exciting opportunity to join our amazing team to work on the link of peace and climate issues, and to fight for a more peaceful and greener Europe.
These are your tasks
- You develop and deliver campaign strategies, coordinating across Greenpeace national and regional offices and represent the campaign on the ground and publicly.
- You implement and evaluate campaign strategies with a focus on intersectionality – together with relevant Greenpeace NGOs and units.
- You represent Greenpeace in relevant international and local meetings and at non-violent direct actions, join public debates, conventions and press conferences.
- You work in cooperation with Greenpeace NGOs and units (such as the EU unit or other international projects), in order to further agreed project objectives.
- You proactively build/manage relationships with relevant NGOs and project stakeholders to get maximum buy-in and cooperation.
- You guide and support the campaign community, liaise and coordinate with other internal and external stakeholders.
- You identify and coordinate research, investigation and science needs to support the project goals. You also prepare external and internal reports, fact sheets and briefings in support of the project objectives.
Qualifications and skills
- A proven track record of delivering successful international campaigns, ideally with experience in working in EU collaboration.
- A strong understanding of European energy and climate issues, and ideally of European foreign, defence and security issues.
- An academic background in International Relations, Peace and Security Polices, Law, or related topic is an advantage.
- Project management (e.g. including planning and budgeting) and the ability to coordinate with external allies/Greenpeace offices.
- Ability to build strong interpersonal relationships, in particular working with cross-cultural and global teams.
- Ability to lead, motivate and instill passion.
- Creative and radical thinking team player.
- Ability to grasp quickly and accurately new and complex concepts and areas of energy security, foreign and security policies/ /international relations and turn them into understandable campaign strategies.
- Knowledge sharing – Values diversity, in particular, experience in working in an international environment and coordination of rollouts across countries.
- Media trained with strong verbal communication skills in English (other European languages a plus).
- Commitment to Greenpeace values, in particular to stand up for a green and peaceful future.
We strive to reflect the diversity of our society in our organization and work with specific measures to create a work environment that is sensitive to discrimination. We believe in the strength of diverse teams and welcome applications from people who complement us with other perspectives and horizons of experience.
Deadline for applications: August 21, 2022.Mehr Informationen finden Sie unter http://www.greenpeace.de
Wir freuen uns, wenn Sie sich in Ihrer Bewerbung auf Talents4Good beziehen. Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuchen Sie bitte jobs.greenpeace.de.